After your interview

7:35 AM by architect studio
After your interview

Paolo and Daren are talking about what to do after an interview. Paolo is worried because he does not know whether he got the job.

Daren: So, did you hear back after your interview?

Paolo: No, nothing yet. I think he forgot about me.

Daren: Really? I thought you made such a good impression.

Paolo: Me too, but... nothing! Not even a thank-you letter.

Daren: He's not supposed to send you a thank-you letter after the interview. You should send him one! He may think that you're not interested in the job.

Paolo: Really? What should I write in a thank-you letter?

Daren: Well, you could tell him again why you are the right person for the job.

Paolo: Right. Okay.

Daren: You should also tell him that you are still very interested in the job.

Paolo: Yes, good one. Anything else?

Daren: And don't forget to thank him for the interview.

Paolo: Yes, I should say "thank you" in the thank-you letter.

Daren: Is there anything else you need?

Paolo: I don't really like typing. Could you type up the letter for me?

Source : Englishtown.com

Labels: ,

Comments (0)


Previous Posts
Archives
Links